We offer two mulches: Dynamulch™ and Landscape Mulch.
Dynamulch™ is our unique blend of natural wood mulch and nutrient rich compost. Our Landscape Mulch is a finely ground, aged wood mulch made from trees, stumps and bark.
Both mulches are 100% organic and approved for organic gardening. We recommend mulching to a depth of at least 3”.
©Croswell Enterprises, LTD 2008-2018
Our Best Selling Mulch
- Premium, organic mulch and soil conditioner
- Approved for organic use for farmers and gardeners.
- Formulated to help correct problems with clay and sandy soils found in the Mid-Hudson Valley.
- Dynamulch™ aids in helping your gardens adapt to our changing environment including acid rain and high sulfur emissions.
- Dynamulch™ is an excellent soil conditioner/natural fertilizer.
- Provides nutrients and minerals necessary to most plants and trees.
- Dark brown/black in color with a neutral to slightly “sweet” ph.
All Natural Landscape Mulch
- Shredded mulch medium to dark brown in color.
- Visually enhances your landscape projects.
- Approved for organic use for gardens.
- Has no nutrient value.
Natural Landscape Mulch
Benefits of Mulching:
- Controls erosion & unwanted weeds.
- Helps to retain moisture.
- Regulates root zone temperatures.
- Adds visual enhancement.
- Encourages earthworm development.
- Aids in neutralizing acid rain.
- Keeps soil workable allowing moisture to be absorbed easily.